Sat. 9.10.2010 10-19 (12€)Sun 10.10.2010 (High Energy Day) 10-18 (12€)
Hengen ja Tiedon messut briefly in EnglishI've already picked out the lectures I am going to:
The Exhibition "Spirit and Knowledge" is a spiritual event organized every autumn in Helsinki.
With over 200 exhibitors the event presents a good cross-cut of the field of new age spirituality: modern spiritual teachings, perennial wisdom of east and west, alternative medicine and health care, yoga and meditation, parapsychology, healthy and biological food and other ecological products, astrology, literature, CDs and spiritual works of art.
The 28th Exhibition will take place on October 9th-10th 2010. The event is organized by Rajatiedon Yhteistyö ry, a cooperative of Finnish spiritual associations, groups, companies and individuals. This year´s theme is Northern Folklore and Spirituality and it will be the basis for a rich program of lectures and seminars.
- Opening Concert: Four Winds
- Kalevala Goes Black and White; Costumes and Clothest Kalevala Style
- Under the Northern Star - Thoughts on the Mindset (Kalevala or Bear-god) - Juha Pentikäinen
- Ancient Germanic-Scandinavian Egregori; Odin and Hyperborea
- Kalevala; Guide to the Stars
That is Saturday - I usually just take one day out of two.
Hope to see you there!