Saturday, October 30, 2010

RESONATE = KNOWING WHAT IS TRUE INNATELY

I have come across two Archangel Michael channelings today.

First by Meredith Murphy I came across involved money which peaked my curiousty.
But what happened was when I clicked it open was that my eyes absolutely refused to read it, my vision jumped at first sentance off the text - I could not focus on it, I could not read it.
So-- I left the page open returned to it, same thing happened even though I tried harder. Left the page open again.
The third time as I absolutely failed to focus on the text ( well-- I got two sentences down and felt a hyperness that does not come from angels ) I decided to check this Miss Murphy's home page, could not focus on her text there either - by this point I'm thinking what is she selling?
Well this I found out, over 800$ for Life Path Program, 275$ for Life-jumping session of 50 minutes, 275$ for New Earth Mind Set Coaching of 50 minute session and more...

From her channeling: "To claim the financial abundance which is yours, you have to let go of  issues/contrary ideas you have with wealth.  With wealthy people.  With money.  With charging money.  With asking for money for your work.  (OH MY!!  Yes, I really said that!)  You see?  So many of you don’t really like yourselves that much.  You don’t realize that first of all money, is just a form of energy."

At this point I go oh-I-see! This is the astral being hyperness she is channeling - no wonder I could not for the life of me read her "Archangel Michael" channeling.

The Second was by Michelle Coutant for November 2010. It was complite opposite!
I felt the Peace first word on, I heard his voice inside my head, a Harmonious, Peaceful tone and presence.

Your body tells you - if you listen - what is true, and what is not.

But remember even the sourest apple can have a sweet spot.
Just like any channeling can have a dripple of truth.

You won't learn to recognise what you resonate with unless you learn to listen to your body, your intuition.
If something does not add up, listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails