Monday, October 18, 2010

HANDMADE GIFTS FOR GRABS! ♥

"I promised to send something handmade for the first five people, who leave a comment to this post. They have to post this also in their own blog and sent something homemade to their own five commenters. The rule is that "stuff" that you send has to be handmade and delivered to their home until end of the year 2010."

packaging

SOUNDS LIKE FUN! Can't wait to make something, I already have some ideas. :)

I'M EXCITED and I hope you are too, please sign up for this!

Its going to be fun and just image all those happy faces & incredible smiles when they get something handmade in the mail.

( I got this from my sister's blog @  http://iiahfornow.blogspot.com/2010/10/big-fat-package-for-you-what.html )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails