It has an echo of peace in it, harmony, love and kindness. With a world full of bold and aggressively strong people - I cherish the subtle people - those who are silent and understand why they are silent.
I love harmony and silence, peace and restfulness. (perhaps this is why I keep feeling anxioty towards the jobs I have had - still have - that expect me to me the officer, the lawmaker, the dictator)
Deepak Chopra in his book "The Book of Secrets" states the following:
- To love someone is subtler than to criticize the individual
- To promote peace is subtler than to promoto anger and violence
- To see someone without judgement is subtler than to criticize the person
I'd like to add my own to this:
- To be silent in subtler than to advice the other person
- To be aware is subtler than to to ignore the other person
There is no wrong that can be done here.
P.S: Beautiful Art work by Arthur Douet - link to his website is in the image. Click the image for more beautiful artwork.