Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DAY 11's DREAM

Day 11's Dream

Okay this is a little weird let's see what I can make of it...

----------

There was a train terminal and I was there with someone waiting for trains.
-
I was (now don't laugh) Kanye West, and I had a baby with someone here in Finland, a boy. Then I which half way being the woman and went grocery shopping, there was a lot of pasta.

--------------------------------------------

Trains = mean ways to goals, from terminal to terminal. (so me being at a terminal tells about me being invested in this one goal right now)
Father = A figure of strength in a family. A symbol of safety. (me being and unexpected father, could mean I am unexpectedly the strength for my family - today 12th is also a day when my sister's are coming to see me for the day)
Boy = Represents the viewers child-like self that is fulfilling the whole person. (true - I always connect to my inner child when I'm with my sister's)
Food = means satisfying your physical and emotional needs. It presents the quality of your life. Cares for the spitual wellbeing of you. (I loved the pasta, even complimented it)

--------------------------------------------

My goal for today - when my sisters come to visit (after 1,5 years break from just the three of us- is to look at some tarot, cook real good snack foods, channel, maybe do something else they've never done before.

I lo9ve* both of my sister's so much, they are both light.

* the 9 = Universal energy of the goddess was an accidental typo, but will leave it there as it deserve it's presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails