Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CHANNELING

I haven't channeled in ages. For some reason I'm getting channeling appearing everywhere at the moment... It is an invitation, so I better take it.

Channeling is a means of communicating with any consciousness that is not in human form by allowing that consciousness to express itself through the channel (or channeler). Most commonly, the term channeling refers to communication with spirit guides, who are astral, and with high-plane teachers who are on planes above the astral. Although the universe contains an infinite variety of consciousness that could theoretically be channeled.

More on Channeling --- HERE

If I have anytime today, as the trip to Canary Island is closing in - only three days left - I will calm down in the evening and channel (I love using the Sanaya Roman's method of "calming the lake" - click on her name to get to her website), I'd love to contact either Réa or Lii. It's almost like getting to see friends you haven't seen in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails