Wednesday, September 22, 2010

1 HOUR ROTATING MERKABA WITH THETA WAVE MUSIC

This video includes both the mid and high theta binaural, holophonic sounds, overlapped and layered to give a natural holophonic sound on top of the holophonic bells. This audio combines the secret solfeggio Holy Harmony song to help induce DNA healing and upgrade, 3rd eye opening and pineal gland stimulation during your meditation and adds water effects and holophonic tibetan bells as well as an enhanced version of holophonic, binaural theta wave stimulation, which is the primary brain wave you experience during meditation. *BEST LISTENED TO WITH HEADPHONES*

Your mind will never be the same!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! During our Thetahealing sessions, music tracks like these are being played. I feel some kind of therapeutic effect after listening to the music. It feels like my body has become lighter, free from the burden of stress. When my friends told me that I'm not going to regret joining Theta healing sessions, they weren't kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go see that site. I love the music it just makes your body vibrate right. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails