Wednesday, November 3, 2010

RED MOON WAVESPELL - DAY 1

Time for the personal Wavespell again! I love these! Last time was amazing, and this first day opened up nicely from first Dream on.

Red Moon Wavespell


Last one: February 16th to 28th, 2010
This one: November 3rd to 15th, 2010
Next one: July 21st to August 2nd, 2011

Information from Tracey Gendron's http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Wave_Red_Moon.html

Your personal wavespell happens only once every 260 days.
I have found it to be an amazing intention-settting time as well as an indicator of the main theme(s) for the next 260 days until your next wavespell. I suggest that you keep a journal during these 13 days. Start your day by writing down any dreams you have and interpreting them the best you can. Use association and lookup keywords here.

If you haven't done any dream interpretation before remember that the most important aspect of your dream is your Feelings. Example, a recent dream of mine: my legs and arms were bloated with water. I could stop there, but how did I feel? Uncomfortable and worried (but not fearful). Those feelings are the Key to the rest of my dream. Your dreams contain message for you!

Then, read through the Day's question and synthesize it with the energy of the Daykeeper for that day. Write down the question and glean the answer from the Daykeeper's energy...allow the Ah-ha!'s to bubble up.
Then-- go about your day.

If you have time, at the end of the day write down what happened during the day. What interesting events? Conversations? Did something new happen? Even the smallest detail may hold significance...what animals crossed your path (were they alive or dead?)....be aware of the symbols around you (the material world has been cloaked in symbols camoflauging the real meaning/essence)...and, if they seem significant, include them in your day's events and feelings. See if the days events help you to answer the day's question.....keep allowing those Ah-ha!'s to happen!

*** Happy Magical Wavespell! ***

~ ☆ ☮ ☆ ~

Even though this is my Wavespell ( among other Mayan Signs ) it doesn't mean you cannot tap in to that energy as well. I have done it with other Wavespells during the year, like the Blue Storm.
Find Your Mayan  Astrology Wavespell at http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Mayan_20_Wavespells.html

~ ☆ ☮ ☆ ~

Day 1 (November 3rd): How do I call forth the resonance of my true vibration?

Red Moon Qualities: signs, signals, awakened attention, understanding, self-remembrance, divine guidance, Godseed, cosmic communication, beacon.

Red Moon is the cosmic seed of awakened awareness. Consume it like a fruit, and let it blossom within you. You are on the quest of self-remembrance, of Godseed. If you work with the energy of Red Moon with clear awareness and attention, an awakened state of remembrance will naturally blossom within you. Remembrance means having direct access to your expanded presence through an intrinsic perception of unity. Remembrance is your recognition of the larger pattern and your connection to it, often facilitated through dreams, art, music, colors and creative pursuits. With focused attention, meditate on Red Moon and you will receive help with self-remembrance.

Red Moon is also a beacon or transmitting station. As you open to self-remembrance, you become a beacon and receiver for cosmic consciousness. This communication creates the gradual opening of the third eye, the eye within the mononlith of self. As this eye opens and your communication becomes more refined, you will notice more signs, signals and understanding coming to you. These are all for your growth and evolution - a feedback system from which you can gain insight about your journey.

Niina: Well today was all about the kids at work. I was the one who held Exersice Class for 1-3 year olds and 3-5 year olds. It was great fun! I let go of the stuck up teacher role and ran, jumped like a raindrop, dance goofily, rolled on the floor like rain in the wind, yelled and shouted out of joy as we played. I experienced what the kids do and their enthusiams for life and fun is so contagious! It is like experiencing the presence of  the Masters of Fun!
You just let go - get a little out of "control" and have a blast! And also get in your 30 mins of cardio of the day.

The Dream: A rich woman was sponsoring my family ( not blood related family members ) and at some point with red ferraries and food and art, I figured out they were "fattening up" the pigs, so to speak. They were ( it was never really revealed ) monsters of some sort.
The woman at the last point of my dream came to me an apologised for what she was and what she had about to do. Everything that was her's at that point turned black and white, grey.
The funny thing is I never felt, panic, unease or afraid of these alien/monsters and their evil plan to perhaps eat us ( or feed on our energy? ) I was complitely comfortable in my Trust that absolutely nothing can hurt me, that I am not this human body, I am more.

Red Car = The car in your dream may symbolize the physical self or ego development and ego function. In that, it represents the way that you travel through your life's journey. Consider all of the details in the dream, including its emotional content ( e.g. difficulty of the road, I was not driving but giving directions, help to the young male driver, car slipped harmlessly off road ). By carefully examining this dream, you may gain insight into important areas of life, including to how well you are navigating from one stage of your life to another, if you are assertive and take charge or are passive.
Alien = Meeting and talking to aliens may suggests that significant changes are coming into your life and, at the moment, things feel strange and foreign to you.

Niina: If the Aliens/Monsters symbol Significant Change then it makes sense that The Ego stands against that change and tries to bribe me with trinkets like the Car. So to be passive or assertive in this change?
Well considring I opened up my A Course in Miracle and read randomly a passage how The Lion and The Lamb laying comfortably side by side is a symbol of Power and Innocent - and that a balance where both exist together is important.
I'm my dream I was unmoveable in my Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails