Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"DOG WHISPERER" AND ECKHART TOLLE

The ones of you who know me well, know that I absolutely was hooked on the show Dog Whisperer. This show was hosted by Cesar Millan, and delt with puppy psychology and training the 'humans' as well. ( which is close to what I do as profession [people who work with kids will get the joke ;)] that is taking care of all the need of a growing child )

So - you can imagine my surprise to see these following three videos of  Cesar Millan and Eckhart Tolle in conversation!


"Dogs always desire balance, they stay in the present and aspire for the we, the pack."


"When your dog is upset there is no need for you to be upset. You teach it's important to be non-reactive to the dogs behavior - which ofcourse is a deep spiritual teaching as well."


"Dog energy: What can I do for you, to help others?"

Love, Light and Joy!
Niina

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting anything with Eckhart Tolle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ran into a lot his teachings lately. :)
    I don't mind at all they are good guidelines. :)

    Thank you for commenting!

    Love, Light and Joy!
    Niina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niina,
    Thanks for your nice blogging to Dog and Dog training. I highly recommend you .
    Thanking you
    Marc Bachelet
    aboutdogsandpets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marc :)
    It is so important to give that security and calmness to dogs as well as people.
    There a tricks to learn both ways. We can train dogs to live their best lives and they sure can teach us a thing or two, like balance! ;D

    Thank you. :)

    Love, Light and Joy!
    Niina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Niina! Thank you so much for posting this! What a combo. I have always loved The dog whisperer and now i know a deeper why, very very cool!
    Like your blog too, Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ray,
    What a combo indeed! that is how I felt as well when I saw this, the deeper why I liked Dog Whisperer.

    Thank you. :) I Love my blog. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails