Friday, November 5, 2010

RED MOON WAVESPELL - DAY 3 - PLAY, LOVE, DANCE & SING!

I think in light of what I am writing here this morning I should give you a heads up.
Until yesterday I was complitely unaware of this negative emotion against me, but once you see something you cannot unsee it. No matter how much you try you cannot erase it.

I posted a video on Lightworkers about HeartMath that studies the connection between the heart and the Brain, and after that relating to it I posted another video about Global Coherence which is sort of do-good experiment in global mediation and earth's geomagnetic field - and how they are at the same wave lenght.
This was a while ago, well yesterday I saw two comments had been left on it.
Calling me NWO (New World Order) and asking me who funded me.
Alright well my mind reacted to this, I wanted to let it be and not reply as I didn't think anything good would come out of me 'defending' myself online.
But the rest of the day I could not get it off my mind.
I do not know this person, what if he is violent, should I be afraid? My mind went yadda-yadda-yadda and 'on and on' about it.
Not healthy I know. I tried all the tricks in the book to let it go, but it didn't happen.
I know some Lightworker don't seem to know how to defend themselves, well I see my self in that.
I just have to pick something up. I can't let mere comment get me ruffled and fearing the worst.

My dream sure let me have it!
Now to the Wavespell!

~ ☆ ☮ ☆ ~

Day 3 (Nov 5): How does my creativity express my spiritual journey?

Blue Monkey Qualities: innocence, spontaneity, play, magic, inner child, humour, disruption.

Blue Monkey represents the Divine Child, the child that is ever in a state of open-hearted wisdom, innocence, trust, simplicity and joyful wonder. What would it feel like to actually be a magical child in this culture and time? The secret that very few know - because they may feel more comfortable trying to protect themselves - is that the divine child offers the strongest of all protections, the invulnerability of openhearted Love. Through innocence, a kind of immunity is created that allows the divine child to be transparent so that the apparent 'slings and arrows' of the world can pass right through without being personalized into wounds, reactions or hurt feelings. This is the path of innocence regained. Transparency is the path of the new consciousness.

In this New Myth, your spontaneous, divine child will usher in and anchor the new frequency. How can you heal your inner child? Explore what truly gives you joy. Find types of work that support your sensitivity and create deep satisfaction. Be simple: love, play, dance, draw, colour, sing. These activities are for all divine children - they serve the expression of the magical child in everyone. Consciously make time for the joyful freedom and magic of play!

The number for Blue Monkey is eleven, the vibration wherein novelty and spontaneity break down resistant forms. When unity merges with Essence Self, a mystical foundation is created that disintegrates old patterns. This is actually integration in disguide. As your walls tumble down, they crack into a smile, and the illumination of self shines through.

~ ☆ ☮ ☆ ~

Niina: Well-- This is going to be easy! As I work as a Kindergarden Teacher / Daycare Nanny I spend my days with playing, dancing, drawing, coloring and singing! Well-- of course there is the work part as well but I like to focus my thoughts on the funness of the day at end of each day.
"What would it feel like to actually be a magical child in this culture and time?" See my Wednesday 3rd Entry.
"As your walls tumble down, they crack into a smile, and the illumination of self shines through." See my Thursday 4th Entry.
It is no coinsident that I am today going out with my mother and her boyfriend to watch a satire of our prime minister called "Koljatti/Goliath". My mom's old childhood friend is in the lead, and he's excellent in his performances to make people laugh! So I am going Let Go and be a kid outside work as well!

The Dream: My husband lived in a shady neighbourhood, he was out of town and a man on the street said I should not stay in his appartment while the doorman is gone cause the people who live there are bad. I say them with very nasty swords, and leadpipes looking at me.
I left the place and went down to the metro, a sevige had proke there and there was no water but sewage waste around, everywhere as it was down four flights from surface. I finally caught a lift back up and had to go to my husbands appartment. I manged to get in unnoticed but people kept knocking on the door seeing if I was there.
In another dream I was in an old house with only one heated room, it was raining outside and I walked past this huge old wall that had hanging greenery.

House: It is common to dream about houses. They usually symbolize our emotional and psychological selves. All of your experiences, stages of development, and parts of your conscious and unconscious life may be represented by that house. The house may be representing issues concerning a particular dilemma in your life, or it may be more general and comprehensive. (not a bad house but in a bad neighbourhood. I did feel threathened yesterday by a negative comment on lightworkers, after all the world is a nuts place and some people can go crazy and try and eventually hurt you. But I know that if I worry about it it is real to me, so I need to not give it though I think and focus on the love in my life)
(Threat of)Violence: Research shows that most dreams are unpleasant. Violent dreams are relatively common and may be a reflection of the confusion and conflict that the dreamer experiences in daily life. Dreams with violent themes suggest that the dreamer has unconscious negative emotions such as fear, anxiety, and anger. If you are not dealing with these feeling consciously, your dreams are compensating and bringing into awareness the need for honest reflection and emotional balance in daily life. (Well-- this goes well with the insight above, obviously my dream is telling me that this comment still bothered me before going to bed and that it is now useless to Fear it.)
Sewage: May represent the flow of unconscious energy or emotion that you have tried to suppress. (That would make sense - I'm trying to suppress the emotion of fear instead of truly dealing with it. Oh, like it is honest to god about women we have to talk it out)
Door: Doors are passageways and in our dreams that is their symbolism. Going through a door may represent going from one state of consciousness to another, or from one inner plane to another. Locked or closed doors may represent an obstacle or opportunities that are not currently available to you. (I left away from the Fear, but it's still knocking on the door making me feel uneasy even though it is not in the same space as me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails