Saturday, June 18, 2011

ORGANIC BODY AND MIND + FINNISH CHRONICLE FROM 1620'S

I would like to talk about recent changes in my attitudes, thoughts and actions towards the moral and soul consciouness of Nature and our home Planet. And little about a recent find of books. :)

I was walking back from meeting my mom after work thinking I really wanted organic shampoo and conditioner. I have been using Loréal and Herbina before, and wanted to change because I wanted organic clean products plus I wanted to stop using Loréal because of their evil agenda in using animals in testing their products.
So I walk into Grass Roots Ecological Market/Ruohonjuuri Ekomarket in Itäkeskus, end up buying finnish organic honey, organic potatoes and seed n' grain veggies patty materials, as well as Cranberry-Rooibos-Ginger Shampoo and Aloe Vera and Xylitol Conditioner. Best thing about the hair products is that you can go and re-fill the bottles instead of cause more plastic trash. :) Plus they smell heavenly! And I feel I am doing my part for the environment and keeping my body chemical free. Also I'm using the Lumene Natural Code for make-up these days. :)

It feels great to give in to my soul and eat and use products that are the current best for the earth and for the body. :)

Earlier that day I went to get a drink with mom, now that bar terrace season is on full power, but as I was there early I decided to visit the Minä Olen Store right next to the Restaurant, I was happy to find they had a book sale! I found the first finnish chronicle written in 1620's by a priest who was doing time in Kajaani fortress, "Finnish Chronicle" by Johannes Messenius, and it was only 1€ ( check these entries to know why I was so excited to find the chronicle ) . Then I found "Starlight Elixirs & Cosmic Vibrational Healing" by Smulkis & Rubenfield for 5€.
As I was about to pay I saw Maria Zavou walk in to do a angel course upstrais I saw her lecture in Minä Olen-Fair in beginning 2011, I recall leaving the lecture quite early.

Anyway I met my mother on the terrace next, as you know by my intro I don't drink alcohol, so I had some Cranberry & Ginger Ale. The funny thing about this hour was that while we were talking about Reiki, Past lives and Channeling the neighbouring tables were afwul quiet and listening, sometimes you can tell when people listen, and they had their ears wiggling our way.

That was my day yesterday, today on the other hand has been all about my 6th ( Iron ) Wedding Anniversary with my husband. :) Might post a picture entry of it after I finish watching Juno.

Love, Light and Joy!
Niina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails