Saturday, June 18, 2011

MY 6TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Six years ago my husband and I got married, it's was 18th of June saturday, like today, we got married at 1:00 p.m. in the rain, like it rained at 1:00p.m. today as well.

I loved getting married with him, absolutely loved it and the fact that I knew we were going to be together forever.

Six years has gone by fast, fightless and without fear - soaked in love, compassion, laughter and amazing experiences together.

We take turns with anniversaries, he gets odds and I get evens, and as this is year six it was my turn to make plans for today, so I took us to see Huge Simberg's expedition in Didrichsen's Museum.





We did exchange gifts as well, I gave him the english version of Key to the Kalevala by Pekka Ervast and he gave me my second set of Kalevala earrings ( kismet, right ;) ), he had given me Kalevala earring last anniversary as well. :)


I think I'm going to go watch at the wedding album now. :)

Love, Light and Joy!
Niina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails