Sunday, May 8, 2011

WHAT IS FLUORIDE? AND WHY WE SHOULDN'T CONSUME IT

What is Fluoride, and why consuming it is bad for you?



04:25 is where the interviews end and "What is Fluoride?" beings.

I live in Finland where we don't have Fluoride in tap water ( thank goodness! ) so I'm still using toothpaste with fluoride untill I hear/do more research about what amount of fluoride is safe to use in toothpaste or what is better for cavity prevention... ( like less acid and more calsium in food )

What shocks me about Fluoride is that it really is a toxin that you are not suppose to eat or drink, yet it is in bottled waters, anti-depressants like prozac and many other products such as milk, chewing gum and antibiotics!

Article on both sides of the matter: http://www.scienceclarified.com/dispute/Vol-2/Does-the-addition-of-fluoride-to-drinking-water-cause-significant-harm-to-humans.html

So watch the video and share with those you think should know as well!

Love, Light and Joy!
Niina

P.S: Funny fact about this blog entry - it seems it impossible for me to type fluoride, I went back and checked the text and every fluoride was written flouride. :D LOL! It's either my light dyslexia acting up or I want flour???  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails