Sunday, May 22, 2011

SWEDISH "PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 7" UP FOR GRABS

Hello my dear friends! I won "Adobe Photoshop Elements 7" in a raffled at yesterdays Ladies Night Ball at my husband's lodge. I was installing it this morning an noticed a it's for Windows XP and Vista, as I have Windows 7 I was bit worried. But it worked just fine on 7. :) Now problem two was I noticed it was in Swedish, I figured when instaling it offers language options - it did not. So I didn't register it but looked around, sadly I cannot use it with my skills in swedish.

So I though I'll share it, so any of my friends and readers of my blog can comment here in my original blog and have it.

If you know your Swedish, and are interested in Photoshopping, image modification, just drop a line here and the Elements 7 is yours. :)

Details - Photoshop's end-user license agreement (EULA) has always allowed for Photoshop to be installed on up to two computers (for instance, a home computer and a work computer, or a desktop and a laptop), as long as it's not being used on both computers at the same time.
http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/photoshop/f/howmanyinstall.htm

How to use Photoshop Elements 7 - http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/photoshopelements/articles/tutorial_index.html

Love, Light and Joy!
Niina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails