Wednesday, February 12, 2014

THE LITTLE TAROT SHOPPE ~ Free "One Card" reading when you like the Facebook Page




I created this Little Tarot Shoppe because I recently asked Archangel Ariel to help me financially to stay afloat* and I started getting 'Tarot Reading Request' so I thought what better way to honor the help from the angels than to take the offer they presented for me - I'd be a fool to not take a sign from the angels and bring it to fruition.

*See I use to do Tarot Readings for free at my blog -  now, I still do Tarot Readings, and more, but 
due to a dramatic turn of events I can't work at my day job as much as I use to and my income has taken a dive, so these days I ask for a small compensation for a reading. :)

The Specific Spreads/Questions Answered are up on the website! 

~ These spreads are more extensive and more specific with 5 to 15 cards drawn : ~ 

- You & Food : Excellent Eating Habits
- Evil Villain : How To Deal With A Cruel Person


- Big Purchase : Should I Buy This?
- Ancestors Guidance : Meeting Your Ancestors
- Kick A Bad Habit : How To Do It?
- Get Out Of Debt : What got me here & how to stay on budget
- Activate My Muse : How does she help you?
- Weight Loss : Positive and Healthy Guidance
- Kundalini Chakra : See what is going on with each one
- Soul Mate : Have you met your soulmate?
- Release Obsessive Thoughts : How to release negative thoughts
- Alice in Wonderland : Magical trip down Rabbit's Hole


- Walk Away or Try Harder?
- How to End a Family Feud?

~ You can pay for the "Celtic Cross" on PayPal at this time, as all these are 20$. ~

Free 
"One Card" reading 
when you like the Facebook Page!


Also in Finnish / Nyt myös Suomeksi :

Erityis-kysymykset nyt myös Suomeksi : 

~ Nämä tulkinnat ovat laajamittaisia, yksityiskohtaisia ja syvältä luotaavia 5 - 15 kortin pöytiä: ~ 

- Sinä & Ruoka : Hyvät ruoka tottumukset
- Iso Ostos : Pitäisikö minun ostaa tämä?
- Esi-isien Opastus : Tapaa esi-isäsi
- Huono Tapa : Miten lopetan huonon tapani?
- Pois veloista : Miten tämä tapahtui & Miten pysyn budjetissa?
- Aktivoi Muusani : Miten he auttavat sinua?
- Painon Pudotus : Positiivista ja Terveellistä opastusta
- Kundaliini Chakrat : Näe miten kukin chakra vaikuttaa sinuun nyt
- Vapauta Pakkonomaiset Ajatukset : Miten 
poistan negatiiviset ajatukset?
- Itse Ilkimykset : Miten toimin tämän negatiivisen ihmisen kanssa?
- Liisa Ihmemaassa : Maaginen matka Jäniksen Koloon
- Yritä Kovemmin vai Jatka Matkaa : Vieläkö yrität vai 
annatko asian jo olla?
- Perheriidan Loppu : Miten saada perheriita loppumaan?
 Sieluntoveri : Oletko nyt sieluntoverisi kanssa?


~ Voit maksaa paypalissa "Keltti Ristillä" juuri nyt sillä hinnat kaikille näille ovat 18€. ~

~Niina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails