Saturday, December 11, 2010

INTERPRETING DREAM FROM JANUARY 2010 - SYNCHRONICITY

"Why am I interpreting this now? Well yesterday I interpreted a dream with dolphins in it, my new life path was revealed - and this morning I looked back at the beginning of 2010 and came across this dolphin dream that was never interpreted so decided to have a go at it, knowing what I know now of my January this was a treat! Confirmation and entertaining view on one's journey in life!"

~✯☯✯~

JANUARY 21st 2010 - BLOG ENTRY 
DREAM OF 31.3.2010 + DREAM INTERPRETATION ON 11.12.2010

I had a dream last night about three signs, Aries, Taurus and Aquarian. It took place outside the window, on the windowstill, of an old skyscraper. There was a woman who didn't need anything physical to stay standing in front of me, a man next to me on the window still and a second woman who walked past me to a ledge. I was only affaird of heigh occasionally when i looked straight down.
I can't recall what the two other sign did, but Aquarius turned me to a sea creature, probably mermaid like or dolphins, I didn't see me, but I felt ½ and ½.
I then woke up in my dream on the ledge and they hasseled me that I didn't even see anything. So I tried to remember really hard and got a date 31.3.

I woke up, then, officially woke-up.

I checked the calender for 31.3 - cause in my dream it was a on the place of the third weeks friday - this year it would be last week's monday.

~✯☯✯~

Edited on December 11th 2010 with Dream Interpretation:

~✯☯✯~

Balcony = To see a balcony in a dream or dream that you are on a balcony is symbolic of a need to be acknowledged. It might also be a sign that your social status is improving. ( sure needed to be akcnowledged in this part of my life, there was a huge changed coming - and my soul was literally showting "see me!" )

Astrology = To dream about astrology implies that you are apprehensive about upcoming events. You need to pay very close attention to what is being communicated to you and determine what influence it will have on your life. ( spot on! January, February and March were all about learning to communicate through trial and error while my connection my Higher Self deepened )

Woman = A woman or women generally represent intuition, creativity, nurturing, and love. ( the women didn't do much in the dream - but they symbolod this dream coming from my intuition )

Man = Depending on the details of the dream, the masculine figure could be interpreted as the Creator or Destroyer. ( creator for sure! He created me into this half human half dolphin  )

Dolphins = Dolphins represent friendliness, communal living, rescue, communication, and affection. They are water dwelling mammals and in our dreams they represent our willingness and ability to navigate through emotions. They represent positive messages from our unconscious minds. Dolphins could also represent a positive connection between our consciousness and to those parts of the psyche that is a mystery and largely unconscious. ( this was prime emotion navigation time - positive message from the unconscious mind about 31.3.2010 to me )

31.3.2010 What happened?

Finding strength in power of being a Finn, researching true history of the Finns and contemplation on the non-meak heritage gave me a oomph of right kind of pride: http://niinac.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html

Beginning of April, I contemplated on sacred text, and the meaning behind the biggest sacred book of our time the bible, and "The Hidden History of Human Race"... both of these begun me to understand finally what is Jesus, what are we as humans. And the biggest thing! I picked up Eckhart Tolle's lecture on The Now - and after that there was no turning back, this was it. My April, my shift to "The Now Consciouness - The Integral Consciouness" from Post Modern view. http://niinac.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html

The Full Moon is Tuesday March 30th 2010. This is a "Blue" Moon, in modern terms the second full Moon in a month. We also had a "Blue" Moon in January. "Blue" Moons roughly occur once every 2.5 years, but to have two in the same year is rarer, roughly once every 20-25 years.
Full Moons of this time period =
THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2010 AQUARIUS FULL MOON
TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010 ARIES FULL MOON
TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010 TAURUS FULL MOON
"I had a dream last night about three signs, Aries, Taurus and Aquarian."
"At the time of a Full Moon, you should expect a culmination of events to occur within 4 to 5 days of its occurrence. Full moons close chapters and often bring a sense of finality to your life. You can't have a fresh start without closure in other areas; otherwise we get bombarded with issues that never end and our lives collect so much clutter that it becomes chaotic."


What are the odds of that kind of synchronizity? April 8th I discover Eckhart Tolle's view on The Now - which profoundly changes me, on April 23rd I discover A Course in Miracles that confirms everything I ever wondered about life, spirituality and the Now included released all my old shadows and just lfet peace in me. ( 23rd is with 5 days of the Full Moon of Taurus - yes incase you were wondering I am a Taurus - those ten days around April 27th  were the change, the profound, life changing days for me )

Why am I interpreting this now? Well yesterday I interpreted a dream with dolphins in it, my new life path was revealed - and this morning I looked back at the beginning of 2010 and came across this dolphin dream that was never interpreted so decided to have a go at it, knowing what I know now of my January this was a treat! Confirmation and entertaining view on one's journey in life!

Love, Light and Joy!
Niina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails