Friday, December 10, 2010

"RESCUE FRIENDLINESS" MISSION AND NEW LIFE PATH REVEALED

"At the end dishes telling me that all emotional nurishment can be replaced with spiritual essence to break the cycle of addiction to emotional hang ups, such as emotional pick-me-ups ( aka food, romance, need, company, drugs, alcohol, money, shopping, gossiping and so on... ) and emotional downers ( aka drugs, alcohol, smokes, anrguing, venting, ranting, silent treatment and so on... )."

If you you wish you can skip the Dream part right down to Interpretation where I talk about the spiritual insight this dream gave me. I always enjoy the process of figuring out how things work, but as dreams are personal they are less likely to mean jack-squat to others, LOL, so feel free to skip it. ;)

The Dream = I was saving marine animals with a group of people, dolphins, whales, coral...
There was also a train I sat in with my husband and people were going by celebrating, on their limos and cars...
And then I recall doing dishes in a book store???

Ocean = It traditionally represents our great unconscious, memories, emotions, and individual soul and collective experiences. Look at all of the details in this dream. Is the water clear or murky? Is it calm or turbulent? Are you catching fish, or are you stranded and afraid? Look, listen, and try to comprehend the messages in this dream. No one is in a better position to give meaning to your dreams than you can. ( clear, calm water, but I felt stressed there as animals weren't well )
Dolphins =  Dolphins represent friendliness, communal living, rescue, communication, and affection. They are water dwelling mammals and in our dreams they represent our willingness and ability to navigate through emotions. They represent positive messages from our unconscious minds. Dolphins could also represent a positive connection between our consciousness and to those parts of the psyche that is a mystery and largely unconscious. ( I was trying to rescue friendliness, community, communication and affection. Also they represent willingness and ability to navigate feelings I'm rescueing )
Whales = For most people, dreaming about whales is a pleasant experience. These huge water dwelling mammals may be symbolic of the connection that exists between the unconscious and conscious mind. They may represent the dreamer's level of awareness, perceptiveness, and intuition. Some think that they represent our emotional power or are messengers from the spiritual realms. ( conscious and unconscious connection, a messenger from spiritual realms to inform me of the emotional mission of rescuing friendship and communial living I need to embark on )
Train =  The train could also be symbolic of your need to move on and to do things in an orderly and sequential manner. ( do things in an orderly and sequential manner on my friendship-mission )
Happiness = If you are currently experiencing sadness this dream may be an attempt to compensate and to comfort you. Traditionally this may be called a dream of the contrary. Extreme happiness in a dream calls for an evaluation of daily reality in an attempt to identify those things that are difficult and painful, i.e. things that make you feel the opposite of happy. ( they were super happy in the dream, detect in daily reality things that make people unhappy, what is difficult and painful to them - and how that ties to rescuing frienships and unity )
Bookstore =  In our daily life, books are a source of information and a place to gain knowledge. They can be inspirational, and their messages are sometimes so strong that they change our lives. The books in our dreams can represent our memories, learned understanding, ideas, or viewpoints. They can alert us to the fact that we have something new to learn and that we should spend time on mastering new tasks. ( something new to learn, like how to detect unhappiness and it's causes, and taking time to master a this new skill - sure sounds like something was downloaded while I slept doesn't it ;) )
Dishes = (couldn't find this so I'm winging it) Water is a deeply spiritual symbol representing the "water of life" or the "flow of life." Doing dishes represents using this spiritual essence to clean residue of emotional nurishment off the vessel. ( replacing emotional food with spiritual light, people are hung up on emotional pick me ups and downers which can be replaced by spiritual peace )

Niina's Dream Interpretation
Alright! What a dream! I knew the second I woke up that this was important, and that I should do interpretation of it. I even remembered it very clearly. It seems I got downloaded with an spiritual upgrade to perfect the Feminine Power Package. ( techno-babble, sorry, simply means that I received tools to but my Feminine Power idea into action )
It started with saving rescueing ocean creatures, ocean representing the emotional unconscious world that was calm, but in it I was trying to help save dolphins representing friendliness and communial living / unity and whales that represent connection between unconscious and conscious world, telling me to take this idea into actions. I also recall treating coral that looked like a large brain, it was all guey on the inside and had to be rinced which was dangerous but had to be done.
Next thing I recalled from the dream was the train representing the need to move on and do it in orderly fashion, other peoples happiness in my dream called me to look and identify reasons why people are unhappy, what is painful to them or what causes them unhappiness.
Next I saw books everywhere which represent knowledge and information that I have that I need to use while indentifying unhappinesses root causes on others also books are telling me to master this new task with time, and at the end dishes telling me that all emotional nurishment can be replaced with spiritual essence to break the cycle of addiction to emotional hang-ups, such as emotional pick-me-ups ( aka food, romance, need, company, drugs, alcohol, money, shopping, gossiping and so on... ) and emotional downers ( aka drugs, alcohol, smokes, anrguing, venting, ranting, silent treatment and so on... ).
It'll be my pleasure to dive into this and figure out how this fits to my Life Path and how it can be used to help other. I love dream time! :D

Love, Light and Joy!
Niina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails