Saturday, February 17, 2007

Free Energy Source

Have you ever heard of Steorn or ORBO ?

I hadn't, until last night while going through a magazine I noticed a small side note saying; "Irish scientist have found out the way to make free energy, their company Steorn has launched a challenged to all scientist to proove them wrong. www.steorn.com "

This got made me look up the site, cause who wouldn't want to end the oil-games and gas taxing, huh? ;)

I can't really say what they discovered, but check out the "site", especially the "validation".

If you wanna skip that and just hear it from the men themselves click this to Open or Download the wmv.

2 comments:

  1. There is a very animated forum on that site, go to steorn.com/forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I didn't have a chance to browse around there yet.

    Leave some nickname next time so I know who I'm thanking. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails