Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LETTER FROM MY HIGHER SELF

Life proved yet again that that only I can change the state of my current existence.
I wasn't feeling to spiffy yesterday, literally egging myself on during the morning with fears, anxioty, expectations of good and bad. Making plans to counter act the bad. Feeling all the pain from the past from three or four years ago.

I did regocnize it, I wanted to stop it - I tried thinking there is no past, there is only Now, hence Future doesn't matter Right Now. It wasn't helping too much, a short term pain releaver.

It wasn't until I flipped through a quote in A Course in Miracles.

"Prayer is the medium of miracles. It is means of communication of the created with the Creator. Through prayer love is received, and through miracles love is expressed." A Course in Miracles

This is what pulled me out of my "depressed" state this morning. Communicate with your Higher Self to be able to Love. So I wrote myself a letter from my Higher Self to me at my sad state. And I felt great after, prefectly in the Now.

Here is the letter: (written from first word on with a smile on my lips.)

"I forgive you for being afraid, for feeling heavy and sad.
I know that deep inside you, you know none of this real.
You know the is no merit in your past, that in truth there is no past,
hence you know nothing causes you to feel subpressed.
I know that you know that there is no point in looking into the future
wether in hope or despair as that is Nothing.
I forgive you for slipping and I guide you with love to the Now,
where you know you are happy, weightless and free.
I forgive you for turning your cheek to your Higher Self,
knowing it is easy to turn back, and that this is already away from the Now.
Know that you are forever loved by me."
It made such a difference, I was immediately comforted, and not by something out of my existence but me myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails