Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ACIM AND SEEING

A Course in Miracles has seemed to have complitely awoken me. It's like I knew all this about Spirituality but now I get the true nature of it.
To simplify it, I knew all these rules about "football", the playes, rules and the players - but it was nothing until I saw it played.
That's how I feel about this Book.

I do think the flu was the final step of purification as I ran into this book right after healing.
My new guide also after the flu told me this has been long way coming. And that lately I have been given all I need to take this next step. he put it in way that I am right at the edge of a cliff face, the next step is to to the air. A step to a place that cannot exist and and uphold you if you have fears. If you have illusion of the physical protecting you.

It was monday for the first time that I took the next step - and suprise there are always more steps. ;)

Just as there is no beginnings, there are no ends - there is only right Now.

I'm quite exited that my vibrations lifted and that this book is now what I am studying so that I can learn what it is that I am here to do, and how to do it.

First words from A Course in Miracles:
This is A Course In Miracles. It is a required course. Only the time you take it is voluntary. Free will does not mean that you can establish the curriculum.
It means only that you can elect what you want to take at a given time.
The course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of love's presence, which is your natural inheritance.
The opposite of love is fear, but what is all-encompassing can have no opposite.
This course can therefore be summed up very simply in this way:
Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lies the peace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails